Earlier today, the handsomely tailored folks at Jaguar hosted a reveal of the all-new 2018 Jaguar XF Sportbrake. The exciting news is that U.S. customers will be able to own the 5-door sporting creation.
A lot of motoring enthusiasts love wagons, especially with a manual. Unfortunately, a row-your-own option won’t be made available to us Yanks, but in a market of dwindling new-wagon offerings, we’ll take what we can get.
U.S. Jaguar XF S Sportbrake Details:
- MSRP of $70,450
- 3.0-liter supercharged V6 engine mated to an 8-speed ZF automatic
- 380 horsepower
- 0-60 mph in 5.3 seconds
- 31.7-cubic feet behind the second row
- 69.7-cubic feet with the second row down
- Self-leveling air suspension is standard
- All-wheel drive is standard
- Bonus Feature: Panoramic sunroof is gesture controlled
If you want to play around with a virtual XF Sportbrake of your own, head on over to the Jaguar USA website to play with their configurator.